Web lists-archives.com

Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores

On 09/03/2018 12:22, conrrrod@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have 58.0.2 for linux
when I save a webpage and select HTML only, it still saves as Web page complete
with the extra directory. I do not want this!!!!
Also happened with the previous version, I forgot which (it came with
openSuseleap 15)

Perhaps it is the way you are trying to save.  Have you tried by going to:

File >> Save as ....

Now you have many options to save the page.

How exactly are you doing this? Please post the step we should follow to replicate your problems. We don't have the problems you are describing but it could be that you don't know how to save the page. Majority of us are on Windows System so you need to know this.

With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.