Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: New external drive

On 03/15/2018 11:03 AM, rebro wrote:
Am 15.03.2018 um 18:41 schrieb Tanstaafl:
On Thu Mar 15 2018 12:41:39 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Good Guy
<hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have found that anything less than 1TB for a C drive is completely
waste of time and money.

We (and a friend) have bought a number of 8TB external WD drives for external backups. BUT you can remove them from the cases and use them for internal drives. On sale every once in a while at Best Buy for ~$160. No problems in 2 years.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "You should be glad that bridge fell down -- I was planning