Web lists-archives.com

Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores

Em 09-03-2018 12:01, Ed Mullen escreveu:
On 3/9/2018 at 9:50 AM, Balaco ocalaB created this epitome of digital
genius:
Em 09-03-2018 11:48, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Em 09-03-2018 11:40, Ed Mullen escreveu:
On 3/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, conrrrod@xxxxxxxxx created this epitome of
digital genius:
I have 58.0.2 for linux
when I save a webpage and select HTML only, it still saves as Web page
complete
with the extra directory. I do not want this!!!!
Also happened with the previous version, I forgot which (it came with
openSuseleap 15)

Working here on Win 10.

This is not a difference that makes sense that exist. With several
arguments, it should not exist, and I bet it does *not*. What is the
exact Firefox version you have?

I meant:

This is not a difference that makes sense to exist among Firefox
versions for different OS's. With several arguments, it should not
exist, and I bet it does *not*. What is the exact Firefox version you
have?

58.0.2

Thank you.

I find it nonsense that you have a feature in a FF version for Windows that another user, in linux, does not have. I cannot explain that. Someone who knows what can explain this fact, please do!

I can only say that: "it exists on linux too, we must find it in the same place/action path it is in Windows, or any other OS, for that version". Or this, or it was compiled with a modified source of that version.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: