Web lists-archives.com

Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores

On 3/9/2018 at 9:50 AM, Balaco ocalaB created this epitome of digital genius:
Em 09-03-2018 11:48, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Em 09-03-2018 11:40, Ed Mullen escreveu:
On 3/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, conrrrod@xxxxxxxxx created this epitome of
digital genius:
I have 58.0.2 for linux
when I save a webpage and select HTML only, it still saves as Web page
complete
with the extra directory. I do not want this!!!!
Also happened with the previous version, I forgot which (it came with
openSuseleap 15)

Working here on Win 10.

This is not a difference that makes sense that exist. With several
arguments, it should not exist, and I bet it does *not*. What is the
exact Firefox version you have?

I meant:

This is not a difference that makes sense to exist among Firefox versions for different OS's. With several arguments, it should not exist, and I bet it does *not*. What is the exact Firefox version you have?

58.0.2

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/