Web lists-archives.com

Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores

Em 09-03-2018 11:40, Ed Mullen escreveu:
On 3/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, conrrrod@xxxxxxxxx created this epitome of
digital genius:
I have 58.0.2 for linux
when I save a webpage and select HTML only, it still saves as Web page
with the extra directory. I do not want this!!!!
Also happened with the previous version, I forgot which (it came with
openSuseleap 15)

Working here on Win 10.

This is not a difference that makes sense that exist. With several arguments, it should not exist, and I bet it does *not*. What is the exact Firefox version you have?

       quem você é?
       to show who you are?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here: