Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 09:46:37 -0300
- From: Balaco ocalaB <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: cant save Web Page HTML only anymores
Em 09-03-2018 09:22, conrrrod@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
I have 58.0.2 for linux
when I save a webpage and select HTML only, it still saves as Web page complete
with the extra directory. I do not want this!!!!
Also happened with the previous version, I forgot which (it came with
Wow! I am surprised with that fact, and impressed, in another very bad
way, with the newer Firefoxes.
It is much harder to do, but as an alternative for the same effect until
you fix the situation, you can do these steps:
- ctrl+u (to see page source)
- ctrl+a (to select everything in the shown source)
- ctrl+c (to copy)
- open your preferred text editor
- ctrl+v (or whatever you do on your editor) (to paste the source)
- save the file with "anyname.html"
Palemoon and other browsers are there to save us from nonsense Firefox
1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar
quem você é?
1.b. Do you want to make a comment for me, but do not want
to show who you are?
2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
2.b. You may do it here:
general mailing list