Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird: Why is there an eye for this message in my message list?

Em 04-03-2018 20:01, Grant Taylor escreveu:
On 03/04/2018 03:32 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
What is the meaning of that?

That sounds like the eye that shows up when I say that I want to watch a
thread.

Exactly! That is it! I found that option in the right mouse button menu, both for newsgroup and mail messages. I removed the eye (or the option, if you prefer to say like that) in those two messages. What TB does with that data?

A new question: but how can an email arrive with that thing? It is something that we can send to other people? How? (I found no such option in this composing TB window) What effect will that option usually have in who receives messages with it?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: