Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: comments and explanation about each profile file/folder?

Em 28-02-2018 10:05, Big Al escreveu:
On 02/28/2018 07:05 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Profile files and folders does not clearly show what they do, just for
their names.

Do you know something that would show me the function and
characteristics of each of them, in all Firefox versions?

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox

What I asked is not something I (or most people I know, which are mostly very careful with things they do) would expect to find in FF help pages.

The fact that Mozilla programs will *not* open help pages in the browser that *I choose*, but in the first profile of the default browser is *really really* annoying. What I want and think everytime I forget these programs currently have no help files (anymore) is: "The help is in an URL? Great! Just show me that URL and I will open it wherever I find appropriate."

Thank you!

--
=
       quem você é?