Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: comments and explanation about each profile file/folder?

On 2/28/18 7:05 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Profile files and folders does not clearly show what they do, just for their names.

Do you know something that would show me the function and characteristics of each of them, in all Firefox versions?

In Firefox there is a menu item called Help. Click that, then Firefox Help and a support page opens with a search bar. Enter Profile Folder in the search bar. I found 1948 results for Profile Folder for Firefox.

I don't think there is an explanation for each folder or file in a profile. But you might find one in the 1948 results.

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>