Web lists-archives.com

Yucking recaptcha stopped working

Are you also having trouble with pages that contain recaptcha, since some days ago?

The yahoo pages, for example, where the URL mentions "recaptcha" somewhere. And then I conclude that it should include a recaptcha test in them, but they simply appear mostly empty in my Firefox! I hate recaptcha, the company behind it, and the bad habit of thinking it is a good human test, and the others are worse...

       quem você é?
       to show who you are?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here: