Web lists-archives.com

How do I watch a live broadcast in Facebook?

There is a radio program happening¹ right now, which is also broadcasted in Facebook. But I could not find the live broadcast in the program's profile! It should be there, but I could not see and find it. May you tell me how to?

The program's profile is:

https://m.facebook.com/bazarmaravilha

(you may remove the "m." part of that URL to see the normal page, which has a few more things, but I could not find the FB broadcast there)

¹ You may hear the programa here:

http://inconfidencia.mg.gov.br/modules/programacao/players/pop_fm.php

It ends the next time the minutes in your clock turns from 59 to 0!

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: