Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird: where are my folders and my messages?

Em 17-02-2018 15:24, Richard Alan escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote:

A couple of hours ago, I wrote and sent a message with an Yahoo account
I have.  ...

You should check around for other messages and posts about Yahoo email.
There are many complaints in the last few days, and the complainers are
all using various and sundry methods of access, not just Thunderbird.

You need to contact Yahoo and convince them to fix their mistakes.

Forgot to say to you, a few days ago: thank you for your post.

       quem você é?
       to show who you are?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here: