Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence?

On 2018-02-13 13:22, Balaco ocalaB <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

So I decided to ask you: How to search all message bodies in this
newsgroup for a specific sentence? The desired search order is: start
from newest message and continue to the second newest and so on, until X
days back, where X is a number I can choose. To put conditions commonly
found in filters adds value to this search, since I remember a few
details about who participated in the thread I want to reread (at least
one) message.

You can use online tools (http://al.howardknight.net/) or you can tell Thunderbird to keep messages for offline use (look in Account settings, Synchronisation category) and then download all the messages (THEN you can search them).

Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Windows error 15 Unable to exit windows; try the door.