How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence?
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:22:07 -0200
- From: Balaco ocalaB <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence?
How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence? I remember reading something, but I do not remember it very well. I think I can locate it if I search all messages for a specific sentence. But how can I do that with thunderbird? Sorting all messages by date, discarding the discussion tree for each thread discards a detail I remember. Doing it manually for each message will take much time. I thought to create a filter, but filters cannot search message bodies! ... sometime ago, I remember having thunderbird filters having the option to search message bodies. Is this only true to email accounts? Right now I tried for this newsgroup, and message body was not among the options of filter search conditions, only headers are listed there. Very unfortunate. I see nothing else in Thunderbird window or menus options that may do what I want...
So I decided to ask you: How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence? The desired search order is: start from newest message and continue to the second newest and so on, until X days back, where X is a number I can choose. To put conditions commonly found in filters adds value to this search, since I remember a few details about who participated in the thread I want to reread (at least one) message.
-- = 1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar quem você é? 1.b. Do you want to make a comment, but do not want to show who you are? 2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: 2.b. You may do it here: https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/ _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: Re: Goodbye FireFox
- Next by Date: Re: Tab Mix Plus WebExtension Development Build is out
- Previous by thread: Was NPAPI Ever Really Ported To IA-64 & x86-x64? At All?
- Next by thread: Re: How to search all message bodies in this newsgroup for a specific sentence?