Web lists-archives.com

Re: Goodbye FireFox

PietB wrote on 12-02-18 18:28:
Sjouke Burry wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Michael Gordon wrote:
On 2/11/2018 3:37 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
PietB wrote:
Cute. You must be doing something wrong then. Or "as far I know" is
a bit off-reality. My PaleMoon plays Youtube videos without a hitch,
upto 1080p. And yes, it is able to do other things as well. Actually
very well indeed.

If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
    the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.

Can you play those with your PaleMoon ?
No.  You get the YouTube prompt to use Chrome to watch YouTube TV.
This question is for PietB not for you :-)
Waiting his answer ...

Use email then.
He could, but it requires activating a few extra brain cells. ;-)

-p

Is your mail adress www.godfatherof.nl/@opt-in.invalid correct ? :-)

Why do men bend their heads when they think?
Because so it gives a chance for the two neurons to touch each other.