Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

On 2/10/2018, 4:33:46 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Firefox is not intelligently designed.

Yeah, well, it is easy to armchair quarterback something of which you
know less than zero. Until recently, Firefox was based on 15+ year old
tech, and still is in some areas.

> I don't recall talking about FF being redundant but it is.

As you are well aware, but trying hard to pretend otherwise, I wasn't
talking about FF being redundant, I was talking about your silly easily
refuted comments about it.

> I don't use Facebook.

It was a generic comment about needing some kind of tech crutch to
manage your time for you - again as you well know, but are feigning
ignorance of.