Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

Em 12-02-2018 13:55, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 2/12/18 10:47 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 12-02-2018 03:07, Lucifer Morningstar escreveu:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2017-land-rover-discovery-airstream-glamping/

plays in FF 56.

What I have to do to play the video? Should it play in the right lower
small window? Clicking there should start it? Clicking does not help.
Neither double clicking. Neither right clicking (which only opens the
menu for generic page parts, not the menu for images or the menu for
links, or anything I could use to ask something specific for that part
of the page). This is Firefox ESR 52.2.0.

Do you have "media.autoplay.enabled" set to "true" in about:config?

I had and have. Did not change to false to retest, since that would guarantee it would (some impossible how) "stop" working.

Two lines from about:support :
Version		|	52.2.0
User agent	|	Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
			Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0

--
=
       quem você é?