Web lists-archives.com

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Sjouke Burry wrote on 12-02-18 13:26:
On 12-2-2018 9:55, Ray_Net wrote:
Michael Gordon wrote on 12-02-18 00:47:
On 2/11/2018 3:37 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
PietB wrote on 11-02-18 10:48:

Cute. You must be doing something wrong then. Or "as far I know" is
a bit off-reality. My PaleMoon plays Youtube videos without a hitch,
upto 1080p. And yes, it is able to do other things as well. Actually
very well indeed.

If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
   the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.

Can you play those with your PaleMoon ?

No.  You get the YouTube prompt to use Chrome to watch YouTube TV.
This question is for PietB not for you :-)
Waiting his answer ...

Use email then.
Suddently he cannot use usenet anymore ?
So I do again against him (not against other people)

> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
 >  the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.

PietB can you play those with your PaleMoon ?