Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

On 2/12/18 10:47 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 12-02-2018 03:07, Lucifer Morningstar escreveu:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2017-land-rover-discovery-airstream-glamping/
plays in FF 56.

What I have to do to play the video? Should it play in the right lower small window? Clicking there should start it? Clicking does not help. Neither double clicking. Neither right clicking (which only opens the menu for generic page parts, not the menu for images or the menu for links, or anything I could use to ask something specific for that part of the page). This is Firefox ESR 52.2.0.

Do you have "media.autoplay.enabled" set to "true" in about:config?

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>