Web lists-archives.com

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon wrote:
On 2/11/2018 3:47 PM, Endegee wrote:
On 11-Feb-2018 18:37, Ray_Net wrote:
PietB wrote on 11-02-18 10:48:

Cute. You must be doing something wrong then. Or "as far I know" is
a bit off-reality. My PaleMoon plays Youtube videos without a hitch,
upto 1080p. And yes, it is able to do other things as well. Actually
very well indeed.

If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
 the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.

Can you play those with your PaleMoon ?

You need to create an account to access that Youtube TV  crap. No thank you.

The choice is yours to select or not!
The prompt you see tells you that Palemoon cannot render the YouTube content. If it could you would see a prompt to create an account with YouTube instead.

Weather the YouTube.tv is crap content or not is a personal opinion.
From where I am located, the apartment building signed a contract with Time-Warner to install cable TV for all the apartments, this is an exclusive contract which is now owned by Spectrum TV.

When Spectrum took control of the digital delivery the cost of TV + Internet jumped up from $98.00US per month to $129.00US per month. Using only the internet connection and YouTube for national broadcasts and a few others the monthly bill is $69.00US per month.  That is not crap, that is money saved in my pocket.

Is it possible to set the Palemoon UA to something that youtubetv might accept as Chrome??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623