Web lists-archives.com

Re: Goodbye FireFox

On 02/10/2018 08:17 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
On 2/10/2018 4:55 PM, Luis wrote:
FredW wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:24:46 -0500, Luis <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.

Huh?
Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
(palemoon 27.7.2).

It looks like you do not know very well.
:-P

Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his
machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM
doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in
the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know
if PM was fixed or not.
Luis,

I am using the latest version as of today: 27.7.2 (2018-02-01)64bit.
Check this YouTube test page with PaleMoon:
https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
PaleMoon is not listed, but Firefox is.  Click the Enjoy YouTube button
to see all that is available.
PaleMoon will not work on the YouTube TV site because only Chrome is
coded for the TV.

So far I went to the, https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
with Palemoon, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, and Basilisk and all of them returned the following;

You're awesome!

That's right! Your browser is up-to-date, which means you can use YouTube's latest features. Enjoy!

--
Caver1