Web lists-archives.com

Re: Goodbye FireFox

On 2/10/2018 4:55 PM, Luis wrote:
FredW wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:24:46 -0500, Luis <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.

Huh?
Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
(palemoon 27.7.2).

It looks like you do not know very well.
:-P

Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know if PM was fixed or not.
Luis,

I am using the latest version as of today: 27.7.2 (2018-02-01)64bit.
Check this YouTube test page with PaleMoon:
https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
PaleMoon is not listed, but Firefox is. Click the Enjoy YouTube button to see all that is available. PaleMoon will not work on the YouTube TV site because only Chrome is coded for the TV.