Web lists-archives.com

Goodbye FireFox

Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,

I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape Navigator 2.0. I have followed the various revisions of the once super suite of applications into the split apart applications. I have expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements. Over the decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the cost of productivity. I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox, and that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using over the past 10 years. That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.

I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project, let it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active users decrease.

Sincerely,
Michael Gordon
From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
Now a new user of PaleMoon.