Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

Em 10-02-2018 17:19, The Real Bev escreveu:
On 02/10/2018 01:33 AM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
<tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/2/2018, 12:44:57 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Tanstaafl >>> <tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/2/2018, 2:00:53 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pity you can't do anything useful with the latest version.

You mean like browse the web?

Browse without it freezing and without it complaining that a script
has stopped working.

My bitch is the number of videos that no longer play, requiring me to
use Chrome -- which I find distasteful.

I do not know anything that will work only in that bad browser, except the Flash plugin based things (which are certainly not the case because these can be played in FF if the plugin is installed). Can you give me an example of a video that does not work in FF?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: