Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:52:53 -0500, Tanstaafl
<tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 9/2/2018, 12:44:57 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:19:07 -0500, Tanstaafl
>> <tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> You mean like browse the web?
>
>> Browse without it freezing and without it complaining that a script
>> has stopped working.
>
>I do it all the time. Either you have problematic Addons, some old
>manual config changes or other profile related cruft that are causing
>you problems, or maybe some bad hardware.
>
>Bottom line, for most of us, Firefox, used intelligently, works just fine.

Firefox is not intelligently designed.

>>> Pity you don't know how to use a web browser - but its never too
>>> late to learn!
>
>> Pity FF has become unusable.
>
>Objection - redundant, and already addressed.

I don't recall talking about FF being redundant but it is.

>> Firefox without leechblock
>So, you're incapable of keeping yourself off of Facebook on your own and
>require an Addon to do it for you?

I don't use Facebook.

>>  and down them all is no use to me.
>
>Google is your friend - oh, sorry, you have to know how to use a browser
>for that... my bad...

You mean I should use a browser that works?
You are right to say Firefox is redundant.