Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

On 2/9/2018, 12:44:57 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:19:07 -0500, Tanstaafl
> <tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 8/2/2018, 2:00:53 AM, Lucifer Morningstar <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Pity you can't do anything useful with the latest version.

>> You mean like browse the web?

> Browse without it freezing and without it complaining that a script
> has stopped working.

I do it all the time. Either you have problematic Addons, some old
manual config changes or other profile related cruft that are causing
you problems, or maybe some bad hardware.

Bottom line, for most of us, Firefox, used intelligently, works just fine.

>> Pity you don't know how to use a web browser - but its never too
>> late to learn!

> Pity FF has become unusable.

Objection - redundant, and already addressed.

> Firefox without leechblock
So, you're incapable of keeping yourself off of Facebook on your own and
require an Addon to do it for you?

>  and down them all is no use to me.

Google is your friend - oh, sorry, you have to know how to use a browser
for that... my bad...

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/09/04/download-star-a-down-them-all-alternative-for-firefox/