Web lists-archives.com

Re: Scrollbars in Quantum

On 02/07/2018 08:30 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-02-07 03:10, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

B00ze -- Thanks for the link, I'll get to it as soon as possible.  Right
now I'm embroiled in an involuntary kernel update which has resulted in
10 hours of teeth-gnashing and we ain't out of the woods yet :-(

See instructions and files here: https://github.com/Aris-t2/Scrollbars

Cool, no rush, enjoy Spectre/Meltdown protection (I'm guessing...)

My computer is pathological. We bought three identical sets of components in 2011, of which we have two (linux) and a friend has one (windows). Mine has always been strange. Sometimes in subtle ways, sometimes in big honking nightmares -- like this kernel upgrade. Hubby did it to four machines in minutes. Mine took all day. All I can think of is that there's some weirdness in the CPU or memory that just makes stuff inexplicably work wrong. Every damn system update is a trip around hell.

And in spite of several changes of monitor and graphics card, white is always a pale cream color rather than white. You'll have to take my word for it that xmag sees this color as ffff ffff ffff, although it sees it differently when I look at the new sample.

http://imgbox.com/rapyNKyI

--
Cheers, Bev
  "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can