Re: Tab Mix Plus WebExtension Development Build is out
- Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:51:23 -0800
- From: Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Tab Mix Plus WebExtension Development Build is out
My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 2/6/2018 11:54 AM:
"The release is an early development build and users of Tab Mix Plus should not get their hopes up just yet as it lacks pretty much all the functionality of the legacy add-on. Still, the release of the WebExtensions-based version of Tab Mix Plus is a sign of life."Yep, it's really just a few "about:config" pref settings that don't really do much to improve Quantum's quite sucky tabs UI ... as yet.https://www.ghacks.net/2018/02/04/tab-mix-plus-webextension-development-build-is-out/https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus-webextension/ It is listed as experimental. You should read the whole ghacks article before deciding.
I have already donated to them in hopes they can eventually pull off a TMP add-on that will allow me to productively use Quantum. Until then, it's Fx52.xESR as my go-to browser.
-- Sailfish Rare Mozilla Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/z86x3sg _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software
- Next by Date: Re: Tab Mix Plus WebExtension Development Build is out
- Previous by thread: Re: Tab Mix Plus WebExtension Development Build is out
- Next by thread: Scrollbars in Quantum