Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

On 06/02/2018 23:06, Jeff Barnett wrote:

If the latter, you are likely to run into the problems described above since one doesn't tend to shut down apps when hibernating.

Not sure what problems were described above but I ALWAYS switch off my machine, and unplug from the sockets including broadband. There is no point in keeping anything on unnecessarily. My usage of home machine is to monitor my office servers, sometimes very early in the morning, to make sure they are working normally before office staff starts throwing f-words towards me or my assistants.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.