Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox is becoming a bloated piece of ram eating software

Em 06-02-2018 16:38, pierre.courtois@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
Before I start I'd like to say I use firefox exclusively over all
other browser. I've been using since it was put into production. It
speed and the capability to use adons was a big plus in making it a
"safer" alternative to the opposition.

But as time goes on it became more and more of a memory and resource
hog. And now since the last few updates it became even worse. It
spawn many individuals processes in task manager, you can't keep it
on for more than a couple days at a time before it slow the whole
system to a crawl. So much so that when it does slow to a crawl I
usually kill the processes manually, which you made tedious to do
with so many processes.

Come on devs, get a grip and make it back like it was, a fast
reliable alternative to everything else out there, not this slow,
bloated piece of software that can barely run for more than a couple
days without a restart. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it and
seriously looking at alternative because the joy of using something
nice to use is getting

Was intentional you ending this last sentence in that "getting" word? It could have a few more words, although this depends on the intention of what you want to express.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: