Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 02/02/2018 08:08 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-02-02 14:07, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/02/2018 10:32 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/2/2018 9:59 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2018 06:48 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On Thu Feb 01 2018 21:43:19 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time),
B00ze <B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not
posting the message.

Yeah, but once you say or do something that pisses Chris off,
he apparently sets up a kill filter that blackholes your
posts so he doesn't even see them. At least thats the only
thing that I can think of because he totally ignored all of
my very polite and sincere requests to be reconsidered for
being moderated over the last couple of years.

I asked once, maybe a year ago.  He replied that he checks the
lists ever month, so I guess there is no forgiveness.   I've
had posts come through, but others are simply gone.

I'm apparently in good company :-)

Yep, same here.  That's why I don't go to the Firefox group any
more, well, that and the fact I moved to Waterfox.

I'm going to give it one more try...

You made it :-)

So I noticed.  I won't thank you for your reply, that might be pushing
my luck!

--
Cheers, Bev
           Linux -- the ultimate freebie!