Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 2018-02-02 14:10, WaltS48 <schw01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2/2/18 10:59 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2018 06:48 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On Thu Feb 01 2018 21:43:19 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), B00ze
<B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting the
message.

Yeah, but once you say or do something that pisses Chris off, he
apparently sets up a kill filter that blackholes your posts so he
doesn't even see them. At least thats the only thing that I can think of
because he totally ignored all of my very polite and sincere requests to
be reconsidered for being moderated over the last couple of years.

I asked once, maybe a year ago.  He replied that he checks the lists
ever month, so I guess there is no forgiveness.   I've had posts come
through, but others are simply gone.

I'm apparently in good company :-)

Seems they can't learn over in that Firefox support newsgroup.

What does getting zapped by 120 volts have to do with Rounded tabs?

LOL! Yeah, but it's so easy to get side-tracked. It does annoy me a bit when that happens, but I tend to drop off threads once they reach a certain number of replies, because you KNOW that by then it has nothing to do with the original message, so I rarely "see" it go off-topic, I've stopped reading by then.

Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Is that a PC-XT? Ooooooh, you're running Windoze, I see.