Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 2018-02-02 14:07, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02/02/2018 10:32 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/2/2018 9:59 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2018 06:48 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On Thu Feb 01 2018 21:43:19 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), B00ze
<B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting
the
message.

Yeah, but once you say or do something that pisses Chris off, he
apparently sets up a kill filter that blackholes your posts so he
doesn't even see them. At least thats the only thing that I can
think of
because he totally ignored all of my very polite and sincere
requests to
be reconsidered for being moderated over the last couple of years.

I asked once, maybe a year ago.  He replied that he checks the lists
ever month, so I guess there is no forgiveness.   I've had posts come
through, but others are simply gone.

I'm apparently in good company :-)

Yep, same here.  That's why I don't go to the Firefox group any more,
well, that and the fact I moved to Waterfox.

I'm going to give it one more try...

You made it :-)

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Is that a PC-XT? Ooooooh, you're running Windoze, I see.