Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 02/02/2018 11:10 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 2/2/18 10:59 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2018 06:48 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On Thu Feb 01 2018 21:43:19 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), B00ze
<B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting the
message.

Yeah, but once you say or do something that pisses Chris off, he
apparently sets up a kill filter that blackholes your posts so he
doesn't even see them. At least thats the only thing that I can think of
because he totally ignored all of my very polite and sincere requests to
be reconsidered for being moderated over the last couple of years.

I asked once, maybe a year ago.  He replied that he checks the lists
ever month, so I guess there is no forgiveness.   I've had posts come
through, but others are simply gone.

I'm apparently in good company :-)

Seems they can't learn over in that Firefox support newsgroup.

What does getting zapped by 120 volts have to do with Rounded tabs?

Chris knows, but he's not telling :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
   Too many freaks, not enough circuses.