Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On Thu Feb 01 2018 21:43:19 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), B00ze
<B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting the
> message.

Yeah, but once you say or do something that pisses Chris off, he
apparently sets up a kill filter that blackholes your posts so he
doesn't even see them. At least thats the only thing that I can think of
because he totally ignored all of my very polite and sincere requests to
be reconsidered for being moderated over the last couple of years.