Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 02/01/2018 06:43 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-02-01 01:29, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/31/2018 07:24 PM, B00ze wrote:
[snip]
Still hasn't appeared, no idea why, it would clearly receive more views
if it was in support and it's the kind of question we're allowed to ask
there all the time. If you want you can ask here:
https://github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx/issues/88, Aris is the genius
behind CTR, if he likes the idea he will code it and incorporate it into
his comprehensive CSS release.

The moderator has decided that I posted so many off-topic comments that
I should be placed on permanent moderation status.  Every time I post,
this (with appropriate group & subject variation) is the auto-reply:

==============================
Your mail to 'support-firefox' with the subject

     Wider scrollbar in Quantum?

The reason it is being held:

     The message headers matched a filter rule

Obviously the one with my email address. I haven't tried to post with a different one.

notification of the moderator's decision.

Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting the
message. I don't necessarily pay extra attention to your messages, even
tho I do see you around all the time, but I've never really made a note
that you are too often off-topic.

Discussions veer unless somebody demands strict adherence to the subject at hand. I really don't understand why that post was censored -- best guess is that Chris just missed it and deleted it by mistake and is too embarrassed to rectify the situation at this point or is simply unaware of the incident.

And this particular message here is
on-topic; I too would like to know if it's possible to enlarge the
scrollers, might want to do it once I use Quantum.

I don't think I've had a wide-enough scrollbar in either Thunderbird or Firefox since Netscape morphed. Some theme offered one, but it also had a miserable typeface with shadows that made it fairly impossible to read the small-size font that I wanted.

Long ago I learned to hate programming, and have always depended upon the kindness of strangers :-) Some things I can figure out on my own, but most not :-(

I don't get "Sorry, loser, no post for you!" notices, the messages just
fall into the memory hole if they don't get posted.

Yeah that's kinda disappointing. Traffic is pretty low these days,
questions like yours should make it to the group.

Eat this, NSA: bomb assassinate Washington North Korea Iraq spy
poison ISIS AlQaeda Bush Clinton Pelosi Reid

Hehehe, like that one.

I need to add a few more...

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level.