Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 2018-02-01 01:29, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/31/2018 07:24 PM, B00ze wrote:
[snip]
Still hasn't appeared, no idea why, it would clearly receive more views
if it was in support and it's the kind of question we're allowed to ask
there all the time. If you want you can ask here:
https://github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx/issues/88, Aris is the genius
behind CTR, if he likes the idea he will code it and incorporate it into
his comprehensive CSS release.

The moderator has decided that I posted so many off-topic comments that
I should be placed on permanent moderation status.  Every time I post,
this (with appropriate group & subject variation) is the auto-reply:

==============================
Your mail to 'support-firefox' with the subject

     Wider scrollbar in Quantum?

The reason it is being held:

     The message headers matched a filter rule

notification of the moderator's decision.

Well, according to that, you should get some reason for not posting the message. I don't necessarily pay extra attention to your messages, even tho I do see you around all the time, but I've never really made a note that you are too often off-topic. And this particular message here is on-topic; I too would like to know if it's possible to enlarge the scrollers, might want to do it once I use Quantum.

I don't get "Sorry, loser, no post for you!" notices, the messages just
fall into the memory hole if they don't get posted.

Yeah that's kinda disappointing. Traffic is pretty low these days, questions like yours should make it to the group.

Eat this, NSA: bomb assassinate Washington North Korea Iraq spy
poison ISIS AlQaeda Bush Clinton Pelosi Reid

Hehehe, like that one.

Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  I didn't mean to blow up the Academy! -Wesley