Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 01/31/2018 07:24 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-01-31 02:08, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/30/2018 09:00 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-01-30 19:58, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Apparently this is regarded as off topic in m.s.firefox :-(

Huh? I'm heading there now, but surely you mis-understood?

I'm on permanent moderation status and the post wasn't posted.

Still hasn't appeared, no idea why, it would clearly receive more views
if it was in support and it's the kind of question we're allowed to ask
there all the time. If you want you can ask here:
https://github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx/issues/88, Aris is the genius
behind CTR, if he likes the idea he will code it and incorporate it into
his comprehensive CSS release.

The moderator has decided that I posted so many off-topic comments that I should be placed on permanent moderation status. Every time I post, this (with appropriate group & subject variation) is the auto-reply:

==============================
Your mail to 'support-firefox' with the subject

    Wider scrollbar in Quantum?

The reason it is being held:

    The message headers matched a filter rule

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://lists.mozilla.org/confirm/support-firefox/9cc2d97f07356883cbe4f8331240b3e92a401f89

I don't get "Sorry, loser, no post for you!" notices, the messages just fall into the memory hole if they don't get posted.

--
Cheers, Bev