Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 2018-01-31 02:08, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/30/2018 09:00 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-01-30 19:58, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Apparently this is regarded as off topic in m.s.firefox :-(

Huh? I'm heading there now, but surely you mis-understood?

I'm on permanent moderation status and the post wasn't posted.

Still hasn't appeared, no idea why, it would clearly receive more views if it was in support and it's the kind of question we're allowed to ask there all the time. If you want you can ask here: https://github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx/issues/88, Aris is the genius behind CTR, if he likes the idea he will code it and incorporate it into his comprehensive CSS release.

Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  4/5 Sysops prefer donuts; 1 prefers women but she's strange.