Web lists-archives.com

Re: userChrome.css will not be supported indefinitely

On 01/31/2018 07:20 AM, Wolf K wrote:
On 2018-01-31 09:49, WaltS48 wrote:
[...]
Do you users change the GUI of all the applications you use, or just
Firefox?

For those that offer customisation, yes. Eg, WordPerfect.

Pretty much every single one. Some more than others, of course -- the more I use something the more I change it.

I've been customizing Thunderbird and Firefox since they were Netscape .9 and my fvwm95rc (by hand, if you can believe it!) since I started using linux.

I'm always shocked when I find that people didn't even LOOK at the customization possibilities of a piece of software. They complain about something that's AN OPTION that they didn't even know about.

Damn.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "I never understood why anyone would go to the trouble to write a novel