hello 32 years old .. I'm looking to build a relationship with a man that has a great heart to love a woman , I'm not into anything or one night stand ..I'm new online and I've several been warned about fake people online so I hope you're real . I'm here searching for a man that I'll get into a serious relationship with , I want a man who I'll be free telling anything about myself and he also would do the same ..Well do you have an email address so we'll go from there but that's if you're also interested , don't bother replying if you're not because I don't want to waste my time and yours

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/find-girl-near-me-women-dating-chji-chu