Web lists-archives.com

Re: rounded tabs

On 2018-01-30 16:12, T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 01/30/2018 08:20 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 01/29/2018 07:50 PM, T wrote:
On 01/29/2018 04:40 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 01/29/2018 07:25 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

The Duck is failing me here.

Can someone point me to a css file to give me back my
rounded tabs?

Many thanks,
-T

[snip]

Didn't work.  Poop!
Thank you anyway.

Strange works fine here. FF57

Mumble, Mumble

Try this simpler but uglier/buggier version (I haven't tried it, just saved it from somewhere):

 /* tab top border roundness */
    #TabsToolbar .tabs-newtab-button,
    #TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab,
    #TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab .tab-stack,
    #TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab .tab-background,
    #TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab .tab-content {
        border-top-left-radius: 15px !important;
        border-top-right-radius: 15px !important;
        border: none; !important;
    }

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Despite the cost of living, it remains very popular.