Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to make Quantum scrollbar wider?

On 01/30/2018 07:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
I think it got even smaller in FF57.  It's about 3/16" wide on my
screen, and I'd like it roughly double that.  Changing the color would
be nice too.  What idiot thought that BEIGE was what everything should
be now?  Somebody suggested adding this to userChrome.css, but it didn't
work:

scrollbar[orient="vertical"] scrollbarbutton,
scrollbar[orient="vertical"] slider {
    width: 70px !important;
    height: 70px !important;
    -moz-appearance: none !important;
}

No change or difference between 25 and 70 px.

Apparently this is regarded as off topic in m.s.firefox :-(

I've look far and wide to find a .css for the scrollbar. No luck so far.

--
Caver1