Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla is evil!

On 29/01/2018 01:38, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Will I be able to refuse the "offer/install the new version.." ?

Automatic updates have always been non mandatory. You can switch off Automatic updates and you won't be asked to update when new updates are available. However, you can always update any apps by downloading the full installer for that app and install with it. Your old settings will be preserved when you do manual update.

I have always done manual updates. I like to have full control of what updates I should install and what not.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.