Web lists-archives.com

Re: MalwareBytes blocking?

On 1/28/2018 11:08 AM, jetjock wrote:
> Ever since I installed FF ESR on my wife's computer, she has been
> getting notices from MWB that it has blocked an attempted connection.
> (See attachment). I put the same ESR version on my computer, but have
> had no problems. I did a Whois on the sites, and the most prevalent is
> Fastly, next was GoDaddy and finally Arax... something. Can't remember
> and apparently the address didn't get copied. If anyone has any ideas
> about what to do about this, I'd appreciate them. These are all outgoing
> attempts by FF.

If you have the paid version of Malwarebytes, go to its [Settings >
Exclusions] and set exclusions for the affected Web domains.  If you
have the free version, you cannot exclude Web domains; but in that case,
Malwarebytes should not be running in the background to detect Web sites.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.