Web lists-archives.com

MalwareBytes blocking?

Ever since I installed FF ESR on my wife's computer, she has been getting notices from MWB that it has blocked an attempted connection. (See attachment). I put the same ESR version on my computer, but have had no problems. I did a Whois on the sites, and the most prevalent is Fastly, next was GoDaddy and finally Arax... something. Can't remember and apparently the address didn't get copied. If anyone has any ideas about what to do about this, I'd appreciate them. These are all outgoing attempts by FF.