Web lists-archives.com

Re: Today: one more step in the case of the triplex in Guarujá

Em 23-01-2018 23:53, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Explaining and pointing several wrong things that happened in Brazil in
recent years (mainly), and are in the context of what we should know now.

In less than 15 minutes, 2018/01/24 will start he in Brazil. In this
day, we have a key point in the history of Brazil. The case of the
triplex in Guarujá will proceed one more step.

There is a video you may watch to better understand everything. It has
English subtitles, so you will be able to understand everything being
said or shown in it, even it being in Portuguese.

https://youtu.be/0rWK1NQJjbw

"The video is the summary of one of the most polemical process in Brazil's history. Watch it before the judgement." - my translation to English of what is written about the video, recently published by Lula in

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1569510396451288&id=1