Web lists-archives.com

Today: one more step in the case of the triplex in Guarujá

Explaining and pointing several wrong things that happened in Brazil in recent years (mainly), and are in the context of what we should know now.

In less than 15 minutes, 2018/01/24 will start he in Brazil. In this day, we have a key point in the history of Brazil. The case of the triplex in Guarujá will proceed one more step.

There is a video you may watch to better understand everything. It has English subtitles, so you will be able to understand everything being said or shown in it, even it being in Portuguese.

https://youtu.be/0rWK1NQJjbw

--
=
       quem você é?