Web lists-archives.com

Re: The Many Faces (And Names) of Mozilla

On 1/23/2018 12:44 AM, Daniel wrote:
I remember when I got my first computer. It was a Tandy 25MHz. A couple of my computer geek nephews came over and they couldn't believe how blazingly fast my computer was.

You show off!! ;-)

How about me? http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/about/toys.html :P
--
"Do not kill ants. They are your best friends." --Joe Brainard
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )