Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla is evil!

On 23/01/2018 04:24, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
Like many others I had to revert back to 56 and set it
to never update since 57 is mostly unusable.
Now Mozilla are trying to trick me into installing their
broken version by poping up a message which says
Your Firefox is critically out of date.
An update is required to stay secure.
And there is a button like [Update Now]
Why do Mozilla want people to run a flawed version of Firefox?
Is there a backdoor in it. Very suspicious.

Please ESR release to solve your problem:

https://i.imgur.com/KB7lEfa.png <https://i.imgur.com/KB7lEfa.png>

ESR stands for Extended Support Release that is mainly for Corporates but there is nothing to stop you from using it.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.